The Harris Center for Judaic Studies serves not only the university community, but the people of Lincoln and beyond. Our lectures and conferences are free and open to the general public, made possible by the kind interest and generosity of many friends in the community over the past two decades.
We encourage you to attend our events and browse this site to learn more about our activities. To be added to the community mailing list for announcements of upcoming public programs, write to email@example.com.
Opportunities to support the Harris Center’s lecture series, academic programs, students, and faculty are many. To learn more, please contact Director Jean Cahan. We welcome your interest and involvement.
- Milton and Pauline Abrahams Fund
- Bob and Stacie Bleicher Fund
- Cunningham-Roth Interfaith Lecture Fund
- Ike and Roz Friedman Fund
- Gerald Grant Memorial Fund
- Myer and Dorothy Kripke Fund
- Norman and Helene Krivosha Fund
- Ruth Kroon Fund
- Ben Novicoff Endowment
- Leona and Joe Gotsdiner Scholarship Fund
- Henry and Esther Misle Fund
- Henry and Dorothy Riekes Scholarship Fund
- Hymen Rosenberg Professorship in Judaic Studies
- Schlesinger Professorship for Social Justice
(Jim and Elaine Wolf)
- Henry and Gretl Wald Fund